25t Electric Hydraulic Clamshell Grab for Bulk Cargo
|FOB Price:||US $40,000-100,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $40,000-100,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 PCS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EH25-10-9.5
- Volume(with Kick Plates): 6-8-10-12m3
- Rope Dia.: 36mm
- Color: According to The Customer
- Trademark: ZDPM
- Specification: EH25-10-9.5
- Swl: 25t
- Dead Weight: 9.5t
- Pulley Dia.: 650mm
- Material: 16mn
- Transport Package: Boxy Package or According to Customer Requirement
- Origin: China
General Drawing of Electric Hydraulic Clamshell Grab
Technical Parameters of Electric Hydraulic Clamshell Grab
|Crane Capacity (t)||Volume|
|Cargo Weight (t)||Grab Weight (t)||Grab Model|
If there is no your grab type in the parameters, we can design the suitable type according your information.
Brief Introduction of Electric Hydraulic Clamshell Grab
1.Electric Hydraulic grab is in High Handling effect, especially for high viscosity materials such as nickel mine;
2.Electric Hydraulic grab is in High efficiency, equal work time can handle 20% material more than remote control grab;
3. Electric Hydraulic grabis in High safety performance, falls on any point of the materials, won't effect effects the equipment;
4. The wire drum protects electric Hydraulic grab is in from side to side when working, especially when cleaning the vessel;
Advantages of Electric Hydraulic Clamshell Grab
- High Handling effect
- High safety performance
- Enhanced ease and convenience of operation.
- Shockless,noiseless and smooth operation.
- BV,CCS certificate supply
- Import key parts
- Stable power supply
1. The highest standard service after sales is provided in 24 hours and spare parts are deliveried in 3 days to secure productivity in your operations.
2. Engineers are available service machinery oversea.
If any of the following information can be provided in your inquiry, it is very preciated :
1.The kind of grab you need ( Remote Control Grabs, Electric Hydraulic Grabs,clamshell
grab,orange peel grab, single rope grab,two rope grab or four rope grab)
2. Your crane lifting capacity (SWL)?
3. The material the grab unload (name or density)?
4. The volume of the grab and the material the grab unload?
We can provide exact drawing for you with above information you give to us.